Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summers on the Lake






{ Top: Feel the Piece, Shorts: Joes, Shoes: Sam Edelman, Jewelry: Linea Pelle, David Yurman, Michele Watch, Tiffany and Company, Sunglasses: Ray Ban}

This weekend was peaceful and relaxing. Although the sun only shone for a few minutes through out the weekend, it was just long enough for me to grab these pictures! I have discovered a new brand that I am particularly fond of as warmer weather approaches. It's called Feel the Piece. They make the softest knits, just like this oversized T I am wearing! 

Remember the leather wrap bracelet I gave away a few weeks ago? Well I now have them for sale on Etsy! Check them out! :) 

Have a great start to the week!

xo
Hannah 
Pin It Now!

13 comments:

  1. Ahh, I am from Michigan and totally identify with this post. I love summers on the lake. There's just something about the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scarf! It's perfect for spring/summer!

    XOXO,

    Britt + Whit
    www.brittandwhit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so happy! i love it!

    xoxo,

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! Love the oversized tee and scarf.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the scarf...where's it from?!? ;) Need deets!!

    Thanks for sending us a DM on Twitter...we're now following your blog & subscribed through Bloglovin' too. We'd love for you to do the same for us!

    Thanks girl!

    Mendi & Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is pretty much my exact weekend uniform! Slouchy tee, jean shorts, fun scarf - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you had a good weekend. Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the slouchy shirts like that, they're so comfy! Love it with the scarf too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, love your outfit especially your shorts!!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with those photos!
    followin'!

    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    maybe follow? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all your thoughts! Thanks for commenting.