Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summers on the Lake






{ Top: Feel the Piece, Shorts: Joes, Shoes: Sam Edelman, Jewelry: Linea Pelle, David Yurman, Michele Watch, Tiffany and Company, Sunglasses: Ray Ban}

This weekend was peaceful and relaxing. Although the sun only shone for a few minutes through out the weekend, it was just long enough for me to grab these pictures! I have discovered a new brand that I am particularly fond of as warmer weather approaches. It's called Feel the Piece. They make the softest knits, just like this oversized T I am wearing! 

Remember the leather wrap bracelet I gave away a few weeks ago? Well I now have them for sale on Etsy! Check them out! :) 

Have a great start to the week!

xo
Hannah 
Pin It Now!

16 comments:

  1. Ahh, I am from Michigan and totally identify with this post. I love summers on the lake. There's just something about the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scarf! It's perfect for spring/summer!

    XOXO,

    Britt + Whit
    www.brittandwhit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so happy! i love it!

    xoxo,

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! Love the oversized tee and scarf.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the scarf...where's it from?!? ;) Need deets!!

    Thanks for sending us a DM on Twitter...we're now following your blog & subscribed through Bloglovin' too. We'd love for you to do the same for us!

    Thanks girl!

    Mendi & Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is pretty much my exact weekend uniform! Slouchy tee, jean shorts, fun scarf - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you had a good weekend. Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the slouchy shirts like that, they're so comfy! Love it with the scarf too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, love your outfit especially your shorts!!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Now following you xx

    Oh and if you haven't already don't forget to enter my Lush Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice outfit! :)

    http://lena510.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. In love with those photos!
    followin'!

    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    maybe follow? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tu blog me encanta, te sigo!!
    Pasate por el mio si quieres
    Un besazo guapa

    ReplyDelete

I love all your thoughts! Thanks for commenting.