Monday, February 11, 2013

Let's Read!


There's nothing like curling up with a good book. It seems as if there are so many great ways to read these days. Whether you like to read on a Kindle, Nook, iPad or a regular book-join our discussion! I'll be posting new books regularly for the Endlessly Chic Book Club.

Our first book comes from one of my favorite authors. Emily Giffin writes compelling novels that are light and captivating. If you havent already, pick up Giffin's Something Borrowed and Something Blue

We will be reading Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin. Pick up the book and join along! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really interesting read!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer my reading done the old way... I can't understand how people can read a book from a screen. I guess I'm just old-school.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might have to pick up this book!

    http://skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love all your thoughts! Thanks for commenting.