Sunday, February 10, 2013

I'm back!

It seems as if it's been a lifetime since I last poured my thoughts and inspirations into this blog. I'm happy to say that after much time off I'm back, and have more to share with you than ever before. I can't wait for this next chapter in my life! Here are some current inspirations.


{This new year, I have been making the conscious decision to cut back on coffee and add more tea to my everyday diet. When grocery shopping, I buy a different kind of tea each time to see what I like. I'm currently crushing on Lipton's Blueberry & Pomegranate! Try it!} 


{Everyone needs a little love! How cute are these watermelon hearts? Eating healthy is fun!}


{No matter what path you choose in life, make sure to hold on tight to your interests and hobbies! You never know when you may need them. Here's to knowledge!}


{I love the simple look of a bright top and gold jewelry. Add some color to your wardrobe during these dreary, winter months.}



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

I love all your thoughts! Thanks for commenting.