Monday, February 18, 2013

Meal: Healthy Stir-Fry

I have been making a conscious effort to exercise and eat right lately. The only problem is, I'm always so tempted by food. When I think of being hungry, I just want to cleanse my pallet with something delicious. I have found a recipe that is both satisfying and tasty!

This stir-fry is makes for a great, healthy meal.
What you'll need:

1 zucchini
1 cup uncooked rice (white or brown)
1 cup of frozen shrimp (substitute chicken or beef if you're not a seafood person.)
As much stir-fry sauce as you want!

{Cut your zucchini and add to a pan.}


 {If you want to add meat, do the same in a pan.}



{Add a bit of oil.}


{Put your rice in to cook, and steam.}


{Wash your shrimp for 3-4 minutes under cold water.}


{Add the shrimp to the pan with the zucchini.}


{Cook and stir until both are a golden color.}


{Add your rice to the plate, then the shrimp and zucchini. Add stir-fry sauce as wanted.}


{Eat and enjoy!}

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

I love all your thoughts! Thanks for commenting.