Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Neutral Winter & Quick Manicure









This winter has been anything but desirable. For us, it's been snow, cold, snow and more snow. It's been impossible to stay warm, let alone worry about how to keep skin hydrated and nails manicured.

Finally, I discovered a new skincare line called Malin + Goetz. I use the neroli hand + body moisturizer. I bought it for the first time yesterday and already my hands are more hydrated than they've been in months.

I rarely ever get my nails done at a salon, so this post is dedicated to a home-manicure. It's simple, just cut your nails, use some cuticle cream, hydrate your hands and paint!

I used OPI's My Very First Knockwurst from OPI's Germany Collection. 

I am coveting neutral nails right now, and love the clean classic look.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your thoughts! Thanks for commenting.