Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Grey Day





{Sweater: Nordstrom now SALE, Skirt: Nordstrom now SALE, Ring: Catbird, Watch MK, Necklace: Francescas}

I wear black and grey more than I probably should. I find that I get much more wear out of my neutral clothes than my colorful clothes. It's just me, and I've found what works.

I encourage you to find a palette of colors that work for you. For me it's shades of black, brown, blue, grey and green.  Today, I was feeling grey- mostly to emulate the winter that we've had here.

I had been looking for the perfect faux leather skirt on a budget (that didn't look cheap) for a while, and was so happy to find this one from Nordstrom. 

Give this look a try! 

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I love the leather skirt! I love your blog by the way!

    http://www.blousesandblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love grey too, wear it all the time with blue, even in my house there is a lot of grey and blue. Cute skirt!
    Simona
    ON/OFF DUTY STYLE

    ReplyDelete

I love all your thoughts! Thanks for commenting.