Friday, February 28, 2014

Last Minute Winter







Coat: Nordstrom (Sold Out) | Jeans: AG | Top: Forever | Hat: Nordstrom (Similar Here) | Boots: Boutique 9 (Old, Similar Here) | Scarf: Nordstrom | Glasses: Ray Ban |

This week, I tried to show PRACTICAL outfits. While I would love to live in a warm climate, that's just not the case for me. I can't frolic around with bare legs, no coat and little heels. At least until spring, we should try to get the most out of what's in our closet, because once spring and summer arrive, we will be saying "bye bye" to some of those favorite winter items.

While I've mostly been in Sorel boots to fight the cold and snow, I decided to pull a pair of leather boots out that I haven't seen in a while. I added a pop of color with this great wrap/scarf that my fiance got  me for Christmas this year.

Dust off some items in your closet and pull them out before it's too late! What are some of your last minute winter wears?




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your thoughts! Thanks for commenting.