Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Moto






{Dress: Forever, Boots: Vince Camuto, Jacket: BCBG (old)}

Lately, since I'm bored with winter, I've been experimenting with what's already in my closet. I find I try to get the most out of all my clothes, and don't limit them to the season when they were purchased. I bought this great dress in the summer, and haven't had a chance to wear it. Sometimes, simply adding a pair of tights to a summery dress can carry it to a different season.

Hope everyone's having a great week!


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome boots and gorgeous hair girl! You're beautiful. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! :)

    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously loving the details on your boots! Adding tights is a great way to transition a dress!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jacket! Cool outfit :)
    http://myobsessionsdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love all your thoughts! Thanks for commenting.