Thursday, February 27, 2014

Barn Red





Jacket: BB Dakota | Shirt: J Crew | Jeans: Gap | Boots: Nordstrom

Despite the bitter cold temperatures and lots of snow this winter, we have had a surprising amount of sunshine. I took advantage of it, and enjoyed an outdoor shoot this weekend.

I love the simple look of a denim shirt and leather jacket. I recently purchased this great faux leather jacket from BB Dakota. It's the only one that I own that is actually a color, and I have already worn it with a bunch of different outfits!

What are your favorite layering pieces?

Hope everyone's having a great week!





Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, just found your blog :) I love this look - especially the jacket. I love layering summer outfits with light scarves.

    kstormfashionblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is adorable - it looks like you had a lot of fun taking these pictures! I like to layer with denim shirts, too.

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this look! Love the equestrian-vibe

    Shelby
    The Memphis Jewel
    www.thememphisjewel.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all your thoughts! Thanks for commenting.