Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Work it out

If you're like me you probably just woke up and realized, wow spring is here and I need to get fit! I, like other working people don't have a ton of time in the day to dedicate to a real workout regime. Guess what? You don't need it.

Ton's of studies show shorter, more intense workouts are more effective than long ones. Gone are the days when you need to go to the gym for hours, come home - exhausted and don't have much motivation to do anything else.

Let's face it. How long did that last you? A week? Maybe two? You were probably so exhausted from the many hours at the gym, and sick of the fact that you saw little results.

I have found three workouts that have done the job for me. The best part has been, I can do them from home, and each is about 25 minutes in length.

1. T25- A new workout developed by trainer Shaun T of "Hip Hop Abs." T25 is amazing. Just 25 minutes and you really break a sweat. The most important thing, I have been seeing results! The workouts are intense, fast-paced but motivating at the same time. I love them, and often can't wait to get home from work to do them!

2. Turbo Jam- This is a workout that I loved when I was in college. The cardio portion is only 20 minutes, and it's a very dancy, coordinated routine. I always see amazing results with Turbo Jam. This set also has a second disk, and includes a 20 minute abdominal routine.

3. Turbo Fire- Turbo Fire is a high-intensity workout, with the same trainer as Turbo Jam, Chalene Johnston. If you're just starting to get back in shape, this is the good way to do it!


Good luck!



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I definitely hate working out, especially in a gym!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all your thoughts! Thanks for commenting.