Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Green



Happy St. Patrick's Day! I always love this holiday because it reminds me that spring is on the way! When I was little, I always looked for four leaf clovers in the grass, and every time I saw a rainbow believed there was a pot-of-gold at the end. Whatever your traditions are, make the most of them! I make sure to wear green on this day each year. Today, I chose a military-inspired jacket for a casual look.
What are your favorite ways to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?







{Jacket: Forever | Jeans: 7 for all mankind | Sweater: Trouve | Boots: Frye/Nordstrom | Jewelry: Watch-MK, Necklaces-Nordstrom, Dogeared, Thumb ring-Torch Fire Studio, Ring-Catbird | Mug: Anthropologie, Nails: Essie California Coral} Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect look for St. Patty's Day! I like that it isn't too overwhelmingly green - it is perfect :)

    www.polishedclosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool jacket. And I love the nail color! :-)

    www.girlinahotcity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all your thoughts! Thanks for commenting.