Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Be. Mine.

I have always liked Valentines Day. It may be because when I was little, my mom called me "Hannah Heart."
As a kid, I remember making homemade Valentines with the paper doilies, and thought it would be a great post to show how its done! These cute DIY Valentines are easy to make, and can be given to your loved ones, or used for decoration around your house.
You can get all of your supplies at your local craft store, Michaels, Joann Fabrics etc.


{Step 1: Grab your supplies! You will need: paper doilies (red and white), glue, wired ribbon, scrap booking paper or construction paper ( I got the glittery kind!) and a fun accent. I chose the stick-on pearls as my accent.}



{Step 2: Lay your large doily flat on the back of your paper, and trace about 1/2 inch out from the doily. You are creating your base.}


{ Step 3: Cut out your base}


{Step 4: Glue the doily to the paper}


{Step 5: Glue the smaller doily in the center of the large doily}


{Step 6: Add your accents, ribbon, pearls, quotes/sayings etc!}


{Ta daaa! You did it!}



{Valentine Love}
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

I love all your thoughts! Thanks for commenting.