Thursday, February 3, 2011

Write It Out!





Recently, I have spent a lot of time thinking about who I am and what inspires me. Prior to starting this blog, I carried around a notebook and would write down a list of appropriate blog names, thus Endlessly Chic was born.

I noted in my "about me" section that I am a firm believer in making lists. Lists just help you stay on track, and keep organized.

I have always LOVED stationary supplies... and I don't know why. I love the clean, crisp smell of paper and books, and of course have always appreciated a cute little notebook or glittery pen to stick in my handbag.

Perusing around Borders one day, I stumbled across these Moleskine notebooks that are small and classic but come in fun vibrant colors (I bought the pink of course!) Moleskine notebooks are legendary, and have been used by the great Hemmingway, Picasso, and Chatwin. I love the durability of the notebook and the professional look that it has.

I can't tell you how many times I wish I would have taken note and wrote down things going on around me; good times/ inside jokes with friends, a list of things to do, inspirations or even just the crazy thoughts swimming in my head.

Now, I never travel anywhere without a little pocket notebook in case something strikes me that I don't want to forget!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I write everything down as well. It's funny to look back on things that I've written. I keep all my old notebooks and daytimers as a way of keeping track of years past and birthdays I want to remember. Cute post Hannah!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your thoughts! Thanks for commenting.