Friday, February 4, 2011

New Color... Yes Please!




I wasn't kidding when I said I had a lot of nail polish! Maybe it is a bit of an obsession of mine, but I honestly cannot say no to a hot new color. 

I love changing my nails up, and usually change color about two times a week. I feel like a fresh color is a new beginning. I tend to stick with black and grey tones in the winter and brights in the summer, but lately I have been mixing up all kinds of crazy combinations!

I used to love OPI and still do, but lately I have really been getting into Essie. It stays on the nail for a long time, and doesn't chip as often as some other brands. I'm sure my Essie side of the collection will soon look like my OPI does... oh no! 

Most girls I know house their precious nail lacquer in a cosmetic box or bag, they don't know what polishes they have, and may even buy duplicates of the same color.

I used to have this problem until my mom gave me this gold vintage mirror tray (thanks momma!) It is so chic, and now I can see all my colors at once (ahhhh!)

If you love to change your nail polish up as much as I do ( I admit I'm a nail polish hoarder!) then grab  yourself a tray or box so you can spread out all your polish. After all, your nail polish bottles should have their own closet too ;)!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your thoughts! Thanks for commenting.